BOOK ON THE SPOT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO BALI
- 1a. For every Products/Services purchased during the event on July 29 & 30, 2017 from any of the exhibitors of “Save The Date Bridal and Debut Fair”, the customer is entitled to one (1) raffle coupon.
Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash, other expenses that will be incurred in relation to the prize shall be shouldered by the winner. Prizes at stake:
- 3 days / 2 nights stay in Bali, Indonesia
- Room accommodations for two (2) only with daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport to hotel transfers
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 via Cebu Pacific
- Customers should fill out the coupon completely and legibly with their name, address, email address, contact number and affixed signature.
- Customers should drop off their coupon/s at the designated drop boxes found in the Organizer’s booth. Entries dropped in the wrong drop box shall be disqualified.
- Deadline for submission of entries is on July 30,2017 at 7:00 pm. Entries submitted after the deadline shall be disqualified.
- The Raffle draw will be held on July 30,2017 at 7:30 pm at the SMX Convention Center, Taguig in the presence of a DTI Representative.
- Trip prize is valid for (1) year from the date of issue, except holidays and peak season (Dec 16 – 30 onwards, Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Holy week) 6 months prior booking is required.
- 20% tax on prizes exceeding 10,000 pesos shall be shouldered by the winner. Travel documents, taxes and other travel related expenses should be shouldered by the winner.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail and phone call. To claim their prize, winners must bring (2) government valid ID’s (i.e. Driver’s License, passport, SSS, TIN, NBI Clearance) registered mail and winning claim stub at Ana Marie Rubite Events Management Office located in Unit 214 Royale Place, Don Antonio Drive Commonwealth Quezon City, Mondays to Fridays 1pm to 5pm.
- Winners must claim their prize within 60 days from receipt of notification; otherwise it shall be forfeited by AMR Events Management with prior approval of DTI.
- Employees of AMR Events Management, its advertising/PR agencies, and its accredited service providers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle promo.
PER DTI-FTEB SPD PERMIT # 6252 SERIES OF 2017